Terms and Conditions
- • TLS Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation has standardized transfer rates that provide flat rate pricing for travel to and from most major cities and airports.
- • Rates for travel between locations in which a point-to-point rate does not exist will be billed at the prevailing TLS Worldwide hourly rate. Customers are billed from the time the vehicle leaves the TLS Worldwide facility until the time it returns to the TLS Worldwide facility, with the appropriate minimum per vehicle requested.
- • All reservations that are billed on an hourly basis, will be billed a minimum of thirty minutes travel time (portal time) each way plus the time the passenger is in the vehicle.
Billing and Accounting
- • Rides are billed to the customers' credit card or corporate account numbers. TLS Worldwide accepts the following cards:
- • American Express
- • Diners Club
- • Discover Card
- • MasterCard
- • Visa
- • A 20% recommended tip is added on the base fare. If applicable, stop time, wait time, and any holiday surcharges may also be included.
- • The following additional charges will be itemized on the customer's billing statement when applicable:
- Two-way tolls, Airport and Regulatory Fees, Fuel Surcharge, and Cell Phone.
- • Certain trips may require an additional fee for meals and/or overnight accommodations for the driver.
- • Applicable taxes will be charged as required.
- • Rates are confirmed at the time a reservation is made.
- • All rates are calculated in the local currency and billed in U.S. dollars at the prevailing exchange rate.
- • Due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates, all US dollar equivalents of international rates may vary.
- • Airport greeters may be requested for an additional fee.
Wait Time / Stop Time
- • For all point-to-point reservations, there is a (15) fifteen-minute grace period before wait time charges apply. After 15 minutes, wait time will be charged at the appropriate hourly rate, in increments of 30 minutes, for the vehicle requested.
- • TLS Worldwide is able to monitor all commercial flights, therefore, wait time is not charged for any passenger arriving on a commercial airline if the plane arrives at a time other than the originally schedule arrival time. TLS Worldwide gives a grace period of 30 minutes from landing time for domestic flights and 45 minutes from landing time for International flights before wait time will accrue. We do not charge for diverted or cancelled flights.
- • TLS Worldwide does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- • Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged at $20.00 per stop.
- • Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations; charges will revert to the prevailing TLS Worldwide hourly rate.
Cancellation and No Show Fees
- • Cancellation of any standard vehicle type within two (2) hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- • Cancellation of any specialty vehicle type with twenty-four (24) hours of scheduled pick-up will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- • Cancellation of any vehicle type for a specialty event will be held to the cancellation time unique to that event (example: prom) and if not cancelled within the appropriate cancellation time will result in a full charge equal to the base fare price of the trip plus the 20% service fee.
- • A 'no show' fee is equal to the base fare price of a trip plus 20% service fee.
- • The full greeter rate will be charged for greeters on any 'no show.'
- • To avoid a 'no show' fee please call (800) 207-9499 if you cannot locate your sedan to alert the chauffeur of your location.
- • Holiday surcharges will vary.
- • TLS Worldwide shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts of God; severe weather; road conditions and breakdowns; war or hostilities; fire, earthquake; riot or civil commotion; epidemic; earthquake; flood; or other natural disaster; delay or destruction caused by public carrier. • TLS Worldwide assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged baggage, personal belongings, or any items left in the vehicle.